S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know I have a cam and was going to install over Thanksgiving, well so far this has been a night mare. First of all the cam that I recieved was supposed to be for a 98+ well it turns out it is for a 94-95 without SFI, so that screwed me there, I am glad I referenced the #'s on the cam before I actually did any work. Next my grandfather lost his battle to cancer the sunday before thanksgiving, which was a little hard to take. And now my mom and stepdad are getting divorced, so I have no place to work on my truck till it gets warm out again :banghead:
I still have a place to store alot of my parts at my grandma's house so I might try to get a core motor, rebuild it use a jbody performance cam, or if I get the problem straight with mantapart, use their cam.

I am pissed that nothing went as planned, but maybe things will be better with a new engine anyway.

·
Registered
355 Posts
good luck with that man, I hope for the best. I also am stuck till it gets warmer to do more work and get more financially stable.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Damn......I'm sorry to hear all of that, I hope everything gets better for you, and I was really looking forward to hearing about the cam install.....I'm sorry to hear about your family problems, I hope things get better

Caleb

·
Registered
697 Posts
:idea: move to Texas for the winter. we only have one day thats allowed (yup they finally past a law stating that seeing as no one here knows how to drive in the rain let alone snow and ice) to freeze over then the next day is back to 80º (j/k it actually gets warmer than that) (still kidding about temp, but serious about 1 freeze day all year. not the law part) :D

oops sorry to hear about the loss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts