S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
tuckin' fx4
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what kind of problems there were for coil/block drops on standard cabs. first off upfront will i get really bad tire and balljoint wear with the 3 inch coils? and in the back will i have any problems with the axle being too long?ive had this drop kit for along time but i havent put it on and im going to sometime soon i wish i wouldve got a better one now but i guess i will have to deal with this one

·
Roadrunner=Chicken
12,816 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the drive shaft but as far as the front goes you will want to get an allignment reguardless of what you do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In the front do 2 inch drop spindles with 1 inch springs.
In the rear do the 3 inch drop springs and one inch blocks.
In the rear you will be close to having to remove your bump stops and changing rear shocks.

·
tuckin' fx4
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fullmetal said:
In the rear you will be close to having to remove your bump stops and changing rear shocks.
yeah i would do that but i already have the parts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
fullmetal said:
i have 3'' lowering leafs and i have a smooth ride, no problems with bumpstops

·
tuckin' fx4
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i guess im pretty much stuck with going with blocks unless i can return them and buy some 4" drop leafs anyone had any luck with them they are made by western chassis and sold at sporttruckdirect.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts