S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just got my march pullies ordered them from summit the ones on sale for 50 bucks when i ordered them it said they were for 1995 to 2005 but when i open the box it said it the directions that they were for 1985 to 1995 so what can i do

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts
Are they for an Internal or external alternator fan? As long as this part is satisfied then they will fit.

What is the part number?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the p/n is 04461

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
probably just install them......if its for an internal regulated alternator 4.3 you're good to go

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts
abryant said:
the p/n is 04461
That part number doesn't match up to anything. What did you buy on summit?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the part # on the box was 04461 and the part # on my invoice was MCH-4461

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats the # i got and the pullies look just like the ones in the pic the only thing is mine didn't come with the little locking washer. i am gonna just intall them thanks for all the help i have one last question what size belt do i need b/c the directions don't go up to my year

·
Registered
805 Posts
What belt are you guys running with these pullies? Just want to go ahead and get one in advance.

·
Got Fuel Rails?
4,539 Posts
This is from memory, but it might have been 92" maybe, not positive. Call march to be sure. I know whatever they recomend is a tight fit the first time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
perfect 10 said:
What belt are you guys running with these pullies? Just want to go ahead and get one in advance.
I've yet to put mine on, but the instructions say a 91.5" belt.

·
loco hombre
3,461 Posts
How expensive are the Gator belts at 91.5 and 92? I'd heard $40 being thrown around previously... think my last belt was like $18.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Don't waste your money on gatorback belts. They don't do anything special. Just get a regular belt from Autozone. I believe right on the March Box it tells you exactly which belt to use.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
In the box they do have the size belt you need yes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had the same problem I ordered the 4461 and the directions said for 85-95. I called march and they said it was the right part and I asked them about belt size and the guy told me 93.5. Well I put that belt on and it squiled like a mo-fo. Then I was in a time crunch and tried to switch the alt pulley back to stock because it was slipping on it and destroyed the pulley. Then I called on the following monday and they sail the belt size is 91.5 so the wrong size belt caused the sqeel. So i have to wait for a back ordered alt pulley but it still charges good with the stock pully and ud crank except at night at idle with my 1000 watt sub

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Yeah the belt they really tell you is the wrong one. You want the next one down. I am going to have to replace my belt soon.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Does the crank pulley have a damper or anything?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts