S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't mind but I can't really explain to good with whats wrong with my truck. I don't really know what really is wrong with my suspension but usually when i drive my truck, every bump that i hit my truck usually drift how the bump is and so my wheel turns instead of keep on going straight...it also happens when i brake but when i brake, my truck drifts to the right...do u think its my alignment or my shocks...I have aligned my truck about a year and a half ago...also my shocks are about one year old...damn...this sucks...i should of look for air suspension...Please let me know ASAP...Thanks

·
Po-rican Pimp
437 Posts
It could be a number of things. Maybe you have a warped brake rotor. Other than that i would suggest changing any busings that look worn like the control are bushings. Look at the centerlink, tie rods, ball joints and all that other fun stuff to make sure everthing checks out ok. If any of that stuff needs replacement then do it and get an alignment.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
like he said it obviously means something in the front s worn out, ball joint,, tie rod ends.. most likley. but it could also very well be your alignment is out also. does it look like the tires are both pointing strait at the same time? or is one going to the left and other is pointing to the right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts