S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i brake, go over speed bumps or whenever the front suspension is used my front right side drops more then the left side. Like when i come to a stop at a stop like the right side will drop down more then the right. what could be causing this? i have 2' springs and 3' c-arms. what the hell is goin on:confused:

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Sounds like you have springs with two different spring rates! What brand name of springs do you have?

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
clean n low...... I doubt that the control arms are the problem...I'm sure that you inspected them before you put them on. If it's really bothering you that much you could put the stock springs back on and that would tell you if it was the springs for sure. But that would cost you another alignment. You could also just buy another ste of lowered springs (this time from belltech, djm, western chassy) and if they don't stop the problem....return them and pay the restocking fee. I am almost sure that the problem is the Chassy tech springs...heard many nightmares about shAIM Industries. You could e-mail that new "Customer Help E-Mail Service that they have and ask them what's up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts