S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go to school in Tennessee, and I go home in Virginia for the summers. I want to bag my 2000 xtreme so bad, however, Virginia laws prohibit ajustible suspersion of any sort.... I was going to switch my tags over to Tennessee, but it will cost me around 1500 to switch my tags and title over... What should I do? Anyone from Virginia that has a bagged vehicle, what did you do because it is impossible to get a bagged vehicle inspected ..... What should I do? Thanks for any responses...

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
i got the same problem over here in hawaii. i gonna bag my truck during the summer but the laws said that its not legal. but i saw f*** the law and im going to bag it anyways.

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
i've met lots of VA bagged rides at shows. Dunno what they do but go in aired up and most places won't think twice about it. Also, i think it's no air suspension unless it came stock. Many suvs come with an air setup from the factory now.

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
I hate to sound like a pussy but VA is a bitch about customizing your vehicle. Personally I wouldn't chance it. I mean it would be cool, but as much hell as you could catch, it may not be worth it in the end. And by worth it I mean paying for constant tickets and/or court costs.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya let me know when you get yours bagged.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i was stationed there a while back and it was easy.... i made friends with a guy who did inspections, got the hook up on stickers! also knew a tow truck driver that had somein his cab at all times, got em through a freind and sold em like drugs!

just an idea
stay in tn, much better:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts