S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my horn doesnt work...i was going to work and someone cut me off was going to honk and give the finger but gave the finger to the horn instead cause for some reason its not working now. why wouldnt the horn work after bagging the front?

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
uh..since the horn has nothing to do with a typical bag setup, its gonna be kinda hard for anyoen to diagnose the problem. my guess is you either unplugged it for some reason, disturbed the wiring for it, or it just stopped working by itself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheres the horn at..its a 2000 s10. i just got this truck and its at home right now im at work. is it up front or on the side or underneath?

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
There are 2 actual horn units, one in each fender, toward the front of the truck, kinda behind the headlights. They are bolted to the inner fender with a 13mm bolt and hang inside the open cavity of the fender. Horn wiring runs along the top of the fender inside a harness.

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
check your fuse man i bet thats the problem...mine blew once in my 00 Noma...prob just a coincidense since you just bagged the front...im sure the bagging had nothing to do with it....later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts