S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
^ thats fast ^
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made a print of an underdrive pulley set for any machinists out there...

·
NOW TUCKIN' 20'S
1,961 Posts
where is it? im interested

·
^ thats fast ^
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
97bagdS10 said:
where is it? im interested
i can email you an Auto CAD drawing file or a scanned pic of the print in Word .doc format.

·
SLASH - S.I.C. St. Louis
2,440 Posts
Blk_4banger said:
i can email you an Auto CAD drawing file or a scanned pic of the print in Word .doc format.
email me a copy of the cad file, zipped please. I have a buddy who may make a set or two... [email protected]

·
Sneaky White Person
Tundra
9,767 Posts

·
The doctor is in...
1,251 Posts
Why doesn't someone who has a connection with a machine shop setup a group purchase once they find out a good price. That way all can benefit from this.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dr. Nate said:
Why doesn't someone who has a connection with a machine shop setup a group purchase once they find out a good price. That way all can benefit from this.

that would probably be everyone's best bet. If a bunch of us can purchase it.

ie: 15-20 people we can make it worth while for everyone.

·
WHAAAh?
1,424 Posts
Um because underdrive pullies are worthless and I wouldn't spend over 40 bucks on them. I would much rather do a complete head flow/port/polish job if you would like to make real power

·
LOL NEON
1,456 Posts
i wanna get some

·
Super Moderator
20,570 Posts
its great to use when it comes for forced induction rather than N/A for more power, thats why some people dont noticed anythin out of it and some do, on my engine wit my mods, its some differences but over 3K RPM

·
Registered
91 Posts
Blk_4banger said:
i made a print of an underdrive pulley set for any machinists out there...
I'll take the CAD drawing too if you don't mind.... I work in a machine shop.... just a matter of sneakin in some gov't work... and we're in crackdown mode do to the first Annual 4WD Jamboree and Fish Fry on shop time behind the shop the other night..... :haha:

·
Registered
91 Posts
DarkRose said:
I'll take the CAD drawing too if you don't mind.... I work in a machine shop.... just a matter of sneakin in some gov't work... and we're in crackdown mode do to the first Annual 4WD Jamboree and Fish Fry on shop time behind the shop the other night..... :haha:
oops, [email protected] please

·
LOL NEON
1,456 Posts
did anyone make and install these yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have made 2 sets for me and my friend and they work great. It does exactly what everyone says, frees up low end power and my alternator doesn't wig out or anything for either of us.
Except for the belt ours were FREE! Gotta lub the g' jobin':D

·
s10 addict
513 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts