S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm having troubles coming up with a NEW logo for a site I'm re-doing for someone... PowerSteering.com.

We don't have a colour scheme as of yet, we were kind of waiting until we had a good logo to work off of before we committed to any colours. We've had a couple of ideas to work off of, one being a steering wheel with the domain name inside it someway and the other idea involved racing flags.

Anyway, if any of you are bored over this holliday weekend please feel free to give it a try!

TIA, Jack D.
[email protected]

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
first draft....

Attachments

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
revised with checkered flag and steering wheel

Attachments

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
bump

·
trust orangesonoma
160 Posts
Yeah are you talking about giving a cut if the logo gets used or something cuz I dont know anyone crazy enough to design a logo for free if someone is making money off it's use...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Tripnotik said:
Yeah are you talking about giving a cut if the logo gets used or something cuz I dont know anyone crazy enough to design a logo for free if someone is making money off it's use...
ya'll are pussies. lol. dude get over all yourselves. ppl are so self centered.
#1 the gentlemen wanting the logo is being cheap by not hiring it done. DON"T BE CHEAP
but #2 ya'll are being dumb because no one does ne thing for ne one ne more.
do u think u have to get something for everything u do? u don't just do it to be nice?
this world is full of ppl like that. bet ya'll would sue him to if he was to use your design but not give u money in reward. everyone is so selfcentered and sue happy

·
trust orangesonoma
160 Posts
Not even bro but a designers time is money I dont sit home all day and wonder who needs help with a logo I'm always willing to help someone out or give a deal but from what I've learned self-centered or not is if you want something you have to work for it. I did a collage for a band on this forum with only a possibility of them sending me a sticker (ooooh). I don't think that's selfish. But creating someone's corporate identity with not even an offer of gratuity. Just doesn't seem that nice either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts