S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RIP Grant
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard from many people that power pullies are the most bang for your buck, i guess you can say......How much am I looking to spend on these and where can i get them? It is for my 4.3 v6 s10......Turtle

·
S10 2 N V
29 Posts
Your right the pullies are the most bang for your buck .. but if you wanna do it right then ... put the pullies on and put on a Flex a lite E-fan at the same time for the most noticeable difference ... the E- fan's JEGS part # is 400-60 ....... You will then definettly notice a huge difference...

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Spray = Most Bang for the buck...Mixed reviews..some guys said they noticed them, some didnt....If your going to go with an E-fan, Black magic makes the nicest setup. Get the temp probe w it if you do....

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i'm also looking for a set of pullies...would THIS be what i'm looking for?.....i thought i had seen a set before for an external alt fan and want to make sure this is the right set....late

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
My dad got his through Summit for about $90 & he said he felt a difference but nothing huge. His e-fan made a lot bigger diference. He was more happy that he gained 3mpg.

·
Visual-Insanity.org
249 Posts
I had pulleys on the blazer and didnt really notice a difference... I know it wasnt worth the $130 I paid either. Mine were chrome dipped, which is why they were more expensive. So if you looking for opinions, I would not waste my money on pulleys ever again.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
i'm also looking for a set of pullies...would THIS be what i'm looking for?.....i thought i had seen a set before for an external alt fan and want to make sure this is the right set....late
Jegs advertises the March pulleys HERE also....this is what i'm talkin bout....they have a set that says 1988-97, with External Alternator Fan, 4.3L/305/350 and the others say GM Trucks 1995-97, with Internal Alternator Fan, 4.3L/305/350 ....now i assume they will fir on the '01 too but that's not what i wanna know.....which do i need....the external or internal?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts