S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the last issue of Street Trucks?? they have an article about 2.2L Power package. It includes STS Under-drive pulleys, Flex-A-Lite Electric Fan, and Jet Performance Power Module. Does anyone have any of these. I'm thinking about getting the Pulleys, but have some ?'s about them.:confused:

Attachments

·
low and slow
430 Posts
I just got the pullies but havent put em in yet probaly will on mon. or tues. What questions do ya got?

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
basically, just want to know how much it slows down your power accesories. Currently my truck is running @ 14-15 volts at idle..just want to see how much power I am really going to loose. Also tell me if you can feel the difference in your power steering. Thanks

·
low and slow
430 Posts
U sholdnt feel it in your power steering and several people ive talked to that have them have bigger systems than mine and they havent had a problem.

·
low and slow
430 Posts
well put em in yesterday and u dont feel any power steering lose and driving my truck stays alittle above 14 volts at idle about 11 or 12.

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

thanks man..let me know if anything happens over the next couple of days..please!! Also, how long/easy were they to install? thanks again

·
low and slow
430 Posts
the hardest part was gettin the alt. pullie nut off. It didnt wanna budge other than that it was simple. whole thing was about an hour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts