S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have an 02 Blazer and for some strange reason the PDL,mirrors and the rear hatch do not work all of a sudden. The fuses were the first thing to check and i came up with NADA! At first i thought the switch was dead for the locks since my camaro has done that but NEGATIVE ready for the kicker the keyless entry works perfectly............

I read in the manual it may be a bad ground but it was so vague in description it just said under the dash:rolleyes: I have YET to get into the whole "search for the problem deal" and figured maybe someone has had this problem....thanks guys:cool:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn no one:rant:
lol its like that sometimes

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
i saw what you did there!
3,573 Posts
check circuit breakers in fuse panel

and lock relay

and power lock switch assembly

theres alot of possibilities here

check for power and ground is first step,

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally got it!!!!!!
I was absolutely flustered that my door locks and power mirrors stopped working all I did
was replace the rear hatch glass actuator, it only popped 1 time very weak at that so I just assumed the USED part I installed was on its last leg. Then about a week later I noticed my door locks and mirrors no longer worked. I always use the key fob to lock and unlock
that always worked great.......
WELL GUYS, the culprit was the fuse under the hood it was a light blue fuse that had an "E" on it I feel stupid in a way cause I knew the locks worked through the fob lol and yes
the "USED" actuator does work properly.........definately overlooked the obvious!

·
Registered
26 Posts
light blue with an E on it, can ya get a pic? i've got the same damn problem, i've tested all my fueses under the hood/ in the door jam and i'm missin something...... power mirrors not working, and locks only work with the key fob......... thanks for the help

·
Registered
26 Posts
scratch that bro, found it, it's a 3 amp fuse ( the only one) mine was purple, and i swear i checked that thing, anyway very helpful, thank you!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts