S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure which part of the forum to post this in or if it ok to make posts like this... just thought i'd help out some fellow minitruckers!

My dad has a huge powdercoating line at his business so i figured there would be alot of people here that would want stuff powder coated but just didn't know where to go. He only charges 10 dollars for every foot of line it takes up and 5 dollars for color change, Baron red is the main color we use so there is no charge for changing that as well as black. The only colors we have in stock are Baron red, black, green, silver vein, wrinkle black, and clear... so any other color you would have to supply or we can order it for cheap..We are located in nebraska so i don't if it would cost much to ship small or big stuff or not from where you are...

if any one needs anything done just pm me

Mods: if i can't post stuff like this here or anywhere just delete it or move it..thanks.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i just figured i coule help some ppl out.... i just seen that someone on here spent a bunch of money gettin valve covers done... we just did some dudes quad frame and it was like 40 bucks...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
damn i might have to hit you up. im from grand island now live in wood river not sure if you know where thats at. but i'll have to see but i might get the frame for are 52 done and some other stuff will have to talk with the pops it will be a few months though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts