S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to start the body work and paint on my dime and was wondering what to do with the front end. I was leaning toward the SS bumper but havnt decided. Also feel free to post up any front end pics as i may stay stock i jus cant decide on weather to paint my grill or not. thanks alot

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like that alot....how does it fit and do you have a side shot? thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
i want to put the envoy bumper on mine but cant seem to find in anywhere
This.

Also how come it seems you never see the ss bumper painted? Every pic i have seen of it installed its still oem plastic black.

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
theres one guy on here with a painted one lol.

·
sphinxbccp
150 Posts
Not the best picture, but this is from we we're doing my 3/3 drop...

SS gen 4

I need to get some new pictures during the day...

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
thats the valence i want... they look sweet lol.

·
sphinxbccp
150 Posts
I uhh have another one if someone wants to buy it, like i said it has a couple cracks but according to other people it can be fixed lol

·
one of a kind
1,983 Posts
wings west body kit

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
its ok on the sides i pretty much got it for free and its not painted since im not sure what color to paint my truck

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
I'm going to start the body work and paint on my dime and was wondering what to do with the front end. I was leaning toward the SS bumper but havnt decided. Also feel free to post up any front end pics as i may stay stock i jus cant decide on weather to paint my grill or not. thanks alot

So which SS Bumper are you referring too?

Street Scene Bumpers/Valance (known as SS) or the bumper modeled after the Silverado SS

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didnt know they made that valance till i saw tims blazer, which looks good by the way, now i cant decide on which one i want now. I also cant decide if i want to paint my grill, does anyone have pictures of thier painted grills?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts