S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

since these pics have been taken, the LA cap was switched out for an audiobahn and the speaker wires to the sub were re-routed for a cleaner look.

What do ya'all think? I know that the carpet doesn't match, but that is all that we had to work with. It isn't that obvious when you are right next to it. Comments welcome, Just keep them friendly!!!!!!

·
Give the po' man a break.
285 Posts
Which sub is that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
adam728 said:
Hope you don't mind, I quoted this post and threw it in the extended cab setup thread. I think it's clean and good looking and needs to be there for others to see.:thumbup:
Those pics are copyrighted!!!!!! you owe me 11-ty billion $$$$$$$'s!!!!!!!!!!

naw man it is all good. Where is that thread at? I just signed on this board and I havent' found my way around totally yet..

Thanks for the words guys! I appreciate it!

·
EpicenterDesigns.com
1,025 Posts
As you mentioned, the carpet doesn't match, easily fixed. You also mentioned the wires where re-run to hide them. I was going to mention, run the wire down the sub and into the mounting hole right under the terminals. It would be real clean that way.

It is put together nice. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dbornotdb said:
As you mentioned, the carpet doesn't match, easily fixed. You also mentioned the wires where re-run to hide them. I was going to mention, run the wire down the sub and into the mounting hole right under the terminals. It would be real clean that way.

It is put together nice. :thumbup:
that is exactly how we re-ran them. thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts