S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
its still sittin in my room unfinished :phil: i need to get some vinyl to go over it. thats the only one i got with the guages in it, its all smoothed out with bondo now.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Just some specs on the gauge plate I got, if anyones interested...

its 3" x 8", with three holes even spaced that are 2 1/16" in diameter, for standard gauges. It doesn't have any mounting holes, so you can drill them and make them where you want them.

·
I'm poor
1,665 Posts
here is my unfinished setup. I am going to mold 3 of them into the spot where the 2 heater vents are

·
N pieces
474 Posts
i guess ill give you mine

·
needs a new project
1,693 Posts
SlammedDime - will that plate fit with under any cd player? i have a 94 s10 and planned on doing something similar, only with modding one of jason's plates. but if yours will fit for sure, i may have to buy one of them.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
94badazz said:
those all look kickass but i have a 94 s10 dash and you guys have more options compared to me. man i am stuck.

say wha? wtf does that mean? the only difference between your dash and the others is around the steering column, and no one has gauges there...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
out of all the ones posted, 1 was a first gen...the ones were 2nd gen and can be done on his dash with no problems.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Look at all the pics again dave... they are all of 98+ dash's... A/C control are below the radio... not beside it like in the 94-97's, tho u already knew that... just pointin it out.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
what about relocating the heater control panel to the glove box, and then putting the gauges in the new opening in the dash beside the radio? that wouldnt be all that hard at all.

and whats wrong with slammed's idea with the panel below the radio? that would work nicely.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
well he said he was stuck, but all the other ones are just in the radio slot or the vents and stuff..i dont see how the a/c controls will affect him.. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts