S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a '03 blazer xtreme (white) and i'm debating on what to do with it. I purchased it with 36,xxx miles after it had been into a bad wreck. I swapped the front end with a '01 blazer xtreme (black) so it has a black front clip now. It's my oreo for now, until spring. I purchased a 2" cowl hood which will also be thrown on come spring. So meanwhile, show me pictures of your blazers because I want to see what makes these things look sexy!:p

·
Registered
179 Posts
My 02 blazer xtreme. Bought this from member Corybride.It was wrecked in the front.Only paint work was the front valance and bumper.Hood,pass fender,and grille were all found in correct color.What I like about this blazer is it is a bare bones xtreme. manual windows and locks,column shift,and no rear wiper.Will soon have a 383 ls1....

Attachments

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
those black irocs are freakin sweet. and thats one of my favorite blazers ive ever seen. its got the perfect stance for a blazer.

·
Oozing Machismo
137 Posts
Good thread, everyone post em up :cool:

those black irocs are freakin sweet. and thats one of my favorite blazers ive ever seen. its got the perfect stance for a blazer.
Agreed

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Heres mine i had for a few months, dropped the back 2" to level it out, debadged it and cleaned the hell outta it.

Heres my moms, 2/3 drop, 18's, shaved doors, debadged

·
Subsonic Kustoms
174 Posts
here's my 02, & bako blzr i love the color combo on yours! vbmenu_register("postmenu_6717539", true);

·
Me and My X
903 Posts
Wow, damn man. I've never seen your Blazer on here before. Easily one of my favorite Blazer's i've seen.
Thanks for the props...I have been on here since a couple of months after I brought the X home...lol, been really busy/deployed over the last few years, so I keep a low profile...:cool:

1 - 20 of 314 Posts