S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 939 Posts

·
LT1 Powered
2,467 Posts
Lately browsing not just this forum, but others...it seems that everybody has a wide range of 1/4 times, some seem outrageous with the mods that they had....and some are blatent pure lies.

So I ask for you to post your 2.2, 4.3, V8, any s-truck non lie, non myth times, feel free to link to slips or videos, but dont waste our time by posting what your camaro or whatever else you have runs, or posting your mind altered, or altitude corrected time.

When I had my CPI 4x4 with K&N (2dr blazer), and Flowmaster I ran a best of [email protected]
No Times with the LT1 yet.

Heres an accumulative spreadsheet of all the members that posted in this thread:

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts

·
LT1 Powered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whitenoma, what type of mods do you have, and where did you run?

·
Registered
351 Posts
time and mods in signature. i was around 800 ft about sea level and the track is called us41 speedway.

·
LT1 Powered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so ralphie ran [email protected]?? and should be in the mid 16s most likely with his xcab 4.3 auto
and 97lownoma with a reg cab auto turned in a [email protected], since they are different cab ill give it .2 difference but why are these so off, with similar mods??

and 97ser, lets keep this thread to s-trucks

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
16.3 Mods in signature. JMW what do you mean by EGR and TB mod?

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
jmwxtreme43 said:
maybe we should make a chart of it all? somehow, i dont rally know how to do so, but anyways, [email protected] w/intake,muffler
:werd: S-series.org had a nice chart going at one point, it really just involves one person making a huge post and then updating it every once in a while when new entries are added.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have been hearing some good times out of these 03 zq8s. I hope mine will respond good to the mods I have planned for it.

The differences have a lot to do with the places, conditions, same mods done differently and/or using different aftermarket products, etc. . .thats my best guess anyways.

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
Green Monster 98 said:
16.3 Mods in signature. JMW what do you mean by EGR and TB mod?
EGR mod, the egr fitting that stops i believe 75% of gasses to go back in, hense restrictor meaning a little more power and eliminates almost all hesitation. TB mod, on the throttle body there is a flap/restrictor plate, shave it off for more air and a little more power and better response at wot, there are many threads on it, i have had both for almost a year so dont listen to the people who say they are bad to do, im sure 99% of people will agree

·
Registered
179 Posts
oh ok. I will do a little research on it to see if it helps me out any.

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
And a little tip, that TB spacer you got is actually doing nothing but making a whistle noise. 96+ 4.3 vortech engines are already setup for it, it does jack shit, there are many threads on it

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah i kinda found that out when i put it on. big waist of money. Just have not had a chance to take it off yet. Also is there a way i can contact you if i have any more questions? E-mail address would work

1 - 20 of 939 Posts