S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Keep in mind, that's a "Painless Wiring Harness" actually...I just get so caught up with other house projects...the blazer gets put on the back burner...for a few years now....sad....but true....lol

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks guys! can't wait to get mine in. i ran across a friend of a friend, that owns his own shop,and he's cuttin me a super deal on the swap. he's goin to get started round sept. or first of oct. when it slows down for him. i think it's well worth the wait.:D by the way,...did you guys use a comp from the tpi car or have the truck reflashed/retuned,?

·
Ungodly slow
465 Posts
Here's some pics and vid

·
Ungodly slow
465 Posts
I used FAST ecu but if you can find someone to flash a new chip and do it right then your in luck

·
Ungodly slow
465 Posts
Not real sure on a diff on my motor cause I built it with the miniram and never had the tunedport on it. I just got it runnin and dont have it tuned yet so i dont even have any numbers on it yet. Plus the other night I was beating on it for the first time and the clutch screwed up so I might have to pull the tranny back out. I was supposed to get with the guy to tune it this weekend, but it doesn't look like thats happening

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just got mine runnin today....so I will post some pics later this week of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts