S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
No-Mullet Here
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post some pics of ur guys model trucks that you built. My friend and I just built this little s-10. We chopped the roof, shaved the whole thing, no body lines, custom roll pan, new 20's, lays frame, black paint, frenched plate, etc. Have fun boys.

More trucks to come.

Here are some pics....

Attachments

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts

·
body dragger
601 Posts
how hard is it to make the models lift in the front and back... ive seen the how to on lowtech's site, but does this mean that i will have to buy to models and use one both of the motor things on just one? help me out cause that shit is bad man :) :pimp:

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
huh, we got three walmarts, a toys r us, a hobby shop, a target and many little junk store here in columbia,mo, but i have yet to see an s-10 model!!!

BOO ON YOU ALL :D

·
xtremefour
1,806 Posts
Could someone PM me and let me know where you are getting the big wide rims. I only see rims like that on the DUB CITY trucks. I've been to a couple of model shops and they have no clue. I just started builing model trucks. I have a dodge hopper and a silverado that I shaved and bodydropped but both on the stock rims.

Thanx

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Wicked Mayhem said:
Same model I am doing...fully shaved (all trim around windows and on doors, handles, hood line, wiper cowl and the hump that goes all way around the cab just below the windows) and also lowered as close as it can go without the front bumper and the rear diff. scarping...pics up soon!!

·
**** YOU
18,931 Posts
motocross250 said:
Same model I am doing...fully shaved (all trim around windows and on doors, handles, hood line, wiper cowl and the hump that goes all way around the cab just below the windows) and also lowered as close as it can go without the front bumper and the rear diff. scarping...pics up soon!!
mines damn low.... ill talk to ya more bout it later, do you have AIM? if so, im me at Luv Truck 76 .. ill be on for a while...:welder:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts