S-10 Forum banner

Post pics of your drops

2M views 8K replies 1K participants last post by  Xrundan 
#1 ·
Post pics of your drops, and the specs on them. Try not to whore up the thread either with questions.

#24 ·
3 inch belltech coils in front 4 inch djm blocks in back with factory wheels and tires

3inch belltech coils in front 3 inch belltech blocks in back sittin on 20 inch helo renegades with 245-35-20 hankook ventus tires.

#27 ·
What's your secret? It appears with your tire and front drop combination you're having a clearance issues. My 03 Xtreme wheels with 235/55 are rubbing everything possible with my 5/6 drop. Even with my innder fender covers removed it still rubs the inside and fender lip. Now I'm searching for pics of 1st gens with a 5" front drop rolling on 16" to see which size tire I prefer.
[/quote]

#47 ·
What's your secret? It appears with your tire and front drop combination you're having a clearance issues. My 03 Xtreme wheels with 235/55 are rubbing everything possible with my 5/6 drop. Even with my innder fender covers removed it still rubs the inside and fender lip. Now I'm searching for pics of 1st gens with a 5" front drop rolling on 16" to see which size tire I prefer.
[/quote]

I rub a little in the inner fender wells I am going to get smaller tire on it but I am waiting on my new rim package and they wont be on untill the nice weather comes 17/18 billet combo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.