S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home and one of my zip ties slid down a little bit so my air line touched my headers and pop my truck dropped and started smoking my front tires (what my truck rests on when aired out) I pulled into a parking lot as my tires smoked. Got a ride and now here I sit. I figured I would just get some fittings and cut out the section burnt through but the only places to get fittings close at 6 it was 6:05 when this happened any tips?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Steel braided line ownz joo!!! That sucks though. Yea some PTC fittings is good but I don't know any place that sells them on the shelf.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dad happen to have a repair kit for my sized line so I went and got it taken care of needless to say I was very carefull on the way home no hotrodding at all. but I made it and this seems like as good reason as any to pull out my lines and and upgrade to s/s and run bigger line. Doing my best to make lemonade out this.

I bet it would have been funny as hell to watch my truck drop and start smoking the FRONT tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.