S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home and one of my zip ties slid down a little bit so my air line touched my headers and pop my truck dropped and started smoking my front tires (what my truck rests on when aired out) I pulled into a parking lot as my tires smoked. Got a ride and now here I sit. I figured I would just get some fittings and cut out the section burnt through but the only places to get fittings close at 6 it was 6:05 when this happened any tips?

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Tips on what? Take a few feet of airline or however much you need and some PTC unions.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
:blaugh: sorry... two people in one day... just makes it funnier than hell...

As far as your problem... dunno what to tell ya... maybe some 2x4's to prop the truck up between the CA and the spring pocket.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Steel braided line ownz joo!!! That sucks though. Yea some PTC fittings is good but I don't know any place that sells them on the shelf.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My dad happen to have a repair kit for my sized line so I went and got it taken care of needless to say I was very carefull on the way home no hotrodding at all. but I made it and this seems like as good reason as any to pull out my lines and and upgrade to s/s and run bigger line. Doing my best to make lemonade out this.

I bet it would have been funny as hell to watch my truck drop and start smoking the FRONT tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts