S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the rims that I want on ebay. I have a 1st gen. s10. I want to do a 4/6 drop after I get my rims/tires. Look at the rims here but don't bid :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1820778526&r=0&t=0
The tires that come with it are 275's which are good for the back. But I know they won't fit up front so I'd have to buy new ones for the front. So far the widest I've found in that same tire with the same profile is 215. But if I can get any size what should I be looking at?
Also will this set-up work after my suspension drop?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you can buy them brand new...for what he is sellig them..i know they have tires and all..but still that way you can choose your own tires and really get what you want.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is really what I want. Perhaps you didn't know that I am 17. Saving 200 is like a praise from god

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well perhaps you did not know..i was just tryin to save you money...soo..whatever dude....perhaps you are just a prick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well perhaps you an old *** who looses his temper to fast. You think I don't know how much they cost? Where in my first post did I say respond with normal priecs because I haven't done any reaserach and would like to know crap I already do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea you know..i am an old ***?? shut up quier...yous tupid enough to buy wheels off of the internet...******...shut your ****in mouth....you don't know ****...withy our ****** as 89...soo **** you whore:madfinger :madfinger :madfinger :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
Kenny Brown said:
perhaps you are just a prick
:argue: was that necessary, I don't think so. I'm not sure about those rims though. They're not bad for the price, I'm just not into adapters. Better off waitin' for a different set that'll fit without them. Just put in "s10" for your search on E-bay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww. little kenny's getting mad. listen pal you had to start it, now your going off the deep end. And why did you buy a 2.2L? Are you scared of going fast? Oh and why is it stupid to buy wheels off the internet? First off it saves you money, second if you don't have a local performance store where you gonna get em from?
**** head

Xtreme- for the 18x8 that is a good price. Jut in the rims it saves me 200 plus I get 2 free tires since I'd have to replace 2 of them for the front in order for them to fit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maybe if ytou did not live in the sticks you little hehaw *******..you would have a a local performance store...you ****** ****....**** you kid...and eat ****...botom line...i hopw i see you next month cause i will **** your **** up!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
me and myself you little whore....17year old punk is what you are!!..minimum wage makin ****...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i will just remember that anytime you ****er need..help i will jsut pass on by it...o.k...cause..i know i have helped a couple of you guys out b4...soo..whatever

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.