S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little while ago i got the poly bushing kit from energy suspension. The front sway bar bushings seem to be small they don't wrap aroung the sway bar when tightened and the grease holes wont line up with the zerk fittings.

Has anyone else had this problem? is it possible that my truck came with the larger zq8 front sway without having the zq8 package? It's a 95 4.3l ext cab ls 2wd.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ordered the energy suspension poly bushing kit for a 95 4.3l 2wd s10...highly don't someone cupgrade the front sway to the zq8 as the orginal owner was a little old lady..

I think i'm gonna have to give summit a call l8er tomorrow.

·
Boards don't hit back
976 Posts
i ordered the energy suspension poly bushing kit for a 95 4.3l 2wd s10...highly don't someone cupgrade the front sway to the zq8 as the orginal owner was a little old lady..

I think i'm gonna have to give summit a call l8er tomorrow.
What is the part # for yours? I have a zq8 front sway bar and I used part # 9.5167G 1-5/16" (33mm)universal greaseable (black) bushing.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
ya sorta have to measure before you order parts... considering theres atleast 4 different thickness of sway bars that came on these trucks.

·
goin broke but n style
12,942 Posts
I had to measure mine before I ordered the polygraphite kit from P-S-T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts