lol i forgot to vote.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
stepside man. sexiest bed out there, hands down

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
theres a white stepside bed in a junkyard close to me for 250 i think. its in really good shape minus the bumper. if your even still looking for one.

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Stepside with the newer ZQ8s.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
^ I agree. Newer zq8s and spacers. I'd like to get a set of newer zq8s for mine. Can't seem to find any though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have ext cab stepside. I like it cause its more rare than the fleet side. Those are everywhere. Stepsides are were its at!!

·
F*CKIN SH*T UP!
368 Posts
where are you located that they can get 1000 for a stepside bed? I have sent 2 almost perfect beds to the scrap yard in the last 3 months because I couldnt sell them (had them on craigslist for 300, then 200, then 100, then scrapped them).

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,168 Posts
I prefer stepside. looks way better on ZQ8,or any lowered truck.looks awful on 4x4 and lifted trucks tho!

I'd say stepside. Idk about being hard to come by tho. pretty common around me.i actually had two spare beds a few months ago.i sold them on Craigslist..

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
To each their own, but I would never buy a stepside truck. If my truck ever got smashed, I'd make a hick ass wood flatbed for it before I put a stepside on it, even if it was free. I guess it just kind of pisses me off how the look of the truck is not smooth with a step side. The hard indents of the step parts and the rubber pads there on the bed kinda stick out like a sore thumb to me.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i have a stepside with metal step shavers and raised bed floor with storage underneath and i love it but i cant body my truck with it because i have to raise the fenders. so if anyone wants a nice bed ill trade it for a fleetside

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ive had countless fleetsides and with my current StepSide i am sold on stepside S10's.

When the step shavers are done and a roll pan put on them there is nothing like that look.

Mine has the billet steps on it near the cab which really set it off too.

As far as function goes, I have a bed cover and if its over 500 pounds (it is a SS after all) or too big to fit under the cover I just hook up my full size truck aka the 5x8 trailer.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts