S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help. I have been driving under lsx power for about 10 months with no problems. Last week it strated to miss. now it has a 307 code #7 missfire I swaped the #5 and #7 coil and still shows #7 missfire I changed the plug and wire. same result. I used my multimeter and I get the same readings on #7 as the other coil plugs. I tried unpluging the injector and it throws an injector plug circut code and a missfire where do I go from here.
Thanks

·
Bowtie Til I Die
2,341 Posts
I would say try swapping the injector first like 2000extremeturbo said. If that doesn't work i would try checking to see if #7 intake gasket is leaking possibly. I know on my 06 silverado I had some leaking intake gaskets which caused a random misfire code. So i don't know if a leaking intake gasket will cause just that one cylinder to misfire or if it will only cause a random misfire. Hope you can figure it out and its just an easy fix

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help Ill check for leaks then try the injector.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate when people have a problem then find the answer and never update there post so just an update.It was a cloged injector it looked like it had gravel in it. It did not have any other codes but p307. so if you have a single cyl missfire and its not the coil,wire or plug pull the injector and check it. Thanks for all the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts