S-10 Forum banner

pmurder

1348 Views 12 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  mkiker2089
We both had a deal to trade. I was to give him a complete headlight switch with the cover and I was to get a delay wiper control with cover. He mentioned he was going to send his part out by Friday last week. I sent mine out the following Tuesday (03/25/14) and USPS showed he received it on Thursday. Now waiting past a week (now Friday again) and I have yet to hear from him or see any part.

Needless to say... I'm ticked :rant:
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Been almost 2 weeks and nothing. I can honestly say no one should deal with him at all. He pretty much stole the parts and ran.
Zero results in member list........ Who is he? Got a link to the sale posting?
It wasnt a sale but a trade, I still have all the PMs between me and him. He was some guy on here from Mantua, OH.
It wasnt a sale but a trade, I still have all the PMs between me and him. He was some guy on here from Mantua, OH.

A transaction is a transaction no matter how the exchange was set up. Just because it was a trade as opposed to cash changing hands doesn't lessen the fact that it appears a theft has occurred.
A transaction is a transaction no matter how the exchange was set up. Just because it was a trade as opposed to cash changing hands doesn't lessen the fact that it appears a theft has occurred.
I agree as I never lessened that fact. I just was clearing up it was a trade.
The username should have been a red flag he was a tool, thanks for the heads up though man!
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/member.php?u=203481
Link to the guys profile.

Someone should lock his viewing rights to only this thread until he sorts it out with OP
The username should have been a red flag he was a tool, thanks for the heads up though man!
Well I was helping him in one of his threads and seemed okay then and I do put a lot of faith in this community. Of all the deals I've been in, this is the first that's went this way.
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/member.php?u=203481
Link to the guys profile.

Someone should lock his viewing rights to only this thread until he sorts it out with OP
Thank you man for your support!
He hasn't logged in since 3-30-14 and he only has 30 posts vested into the forum. There's a good chance he's just going to be a ghost. Sorry about that, Jedgell.

I agree his access should be limited to this thread.
Well I was helping him in one of his threads and seemed okay then and I do put a lot of faith in this community. Of all the deals I've been in, this is the first that's went this way.
I'm not saying don't have faith into established members here to do trades, i'm saying anyone with the following in their username: murder, killa, killer, etc. I wouldn't have any faith/trust transaction with.
Hope it works out though man, I hate to see stuff like this happen!
You do have his address. You could contact the police where he lives. Not much will come of it but he will be annoyed. Send a registered letter as well.

You could divulge his address and members who live near him can start calling as well. There's a time to let things go but I think a little annoyance in general is needed as well. To paraphrase Frasier Krane the world needs an etiquette lesson.

Mail a package of dog poop at the very least.

www.poopsenders.com
1 - 13 of 13 Posts