S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed my fuel pressure regulator I am trying to get it back together and I can't get the top harness to clip down on it any suggestions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I have, bummer, took all back off headed to the junkyard for parts. It didn't appear that the clips would even attach because spider was sitting too low

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,286 Posts
You need to rub a little oil where the big O ring sits. The top of the spider will pop into place. IK'm surprised you were able to bolt the upper in take into place if the spider wasn't seated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Itwas seated I believe,it wasn't allowing the clip to go all the way down though as if it dropped down,idk

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,286 Posts
This may sound silly....but you did use the metal bracket that the spider sits in didn't you? Got any pics?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I realize this is off subject and please send it too the right place if so . what is a the best free OBD2 reader and usb plug for a 4.3l_s10_1999. I want to be able to data log fuel trim, temp ect. many things free or close enough ill need to buy a cable.. I should be able to reflash anything I want to change correct?and read everything the oem computer reads. this I realize also that OBD2 crosses many platforms..... But I want to read and tune GM stuff.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,286 Posts
I realize this is off subject and please send it too the right place if so . what is a the best free OBD2 reader and usb plug for a 4.3l_s10_1999. I want to be able to data log fuel trim, temp ect. many things free or close enough ill need to buy a cable.. I should be able to reflash anything I want to change correct?and read everything the oem computer reads. this I realize also that OBD2 crosses many platforms..... But I want to read and tune GM stuff.
Please start your own thread in the 262/4.3 section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts