S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss's birthday is today and he is among many other Auburn University graduates here in our office.
I would like to see my boss's head photoshopped onto the University of Alabama's mascot, "Big Al".

As a ritual office birthday prank my department, that being I.T., is allowed to decorate his office while he is out of the office for his birthday. This year for my boss's birthday office prank I have came up with the idea of wrapping everything including his door and walls all in aluminum foil. No surface of his office will be seen after we are all done wrapping everything in aluminum foil.
Below are numerous pictures of "Big Al" that I have found through www.google.com I am still working on finding other random pictures of my boss so that his head can be photoshopped in place of "Big Al's".

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Below are (2) random pictures of my boss so that hopefully someone can please photoshop his head in place of "Big Al's". If I'm able to find more pictures of my boss I will make another post after this one and post the pictures then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts