S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i live in hawaii..and i had bought a plate lunch..i forgot that it had a little soup to it..well it was in a plastic bag..it was on the passenger seat..well i got home and i picked it up and it started dripping..so now i have kalua cabbage soup on my seats..i got water and a towel and wiped it up..no smell but u can tell that something was spilt..my question is..what can i used to get it out? or whats the best for cleanin my seats? i have stock seats..03 year if it matters.. THANKS

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
most auto detailers have the steam carpet cleaners that they use on seats, run into a shop act real cool and ask if they can just clean the one seat real fast if they have time and see what they say, might wanna give the guy a 10$ tip or somthing

·
Registered
603 Posts
Go to Walmart, Get some RESOLVE Spot Magic carpet cleaner, works on carpet and upholstery. Stinks like hell, but it really works. You'll have to drive with your windows open for 2-3 days.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SS SDIME said:
most auto detailers have the steam carpet cleaners that they use on seats, run into a shop act real cool and ask if they can just clean the one seat real fast if they have time and see what they say, might wanna give the guy a 10$ tip or somthing
haha, good idea but i doubt the guys down here are gonna do anything...they some lazy ass motherfcukers..they aint gon do sh!t..heh thanks for the idea tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts