S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So was changing the plugs and wires today on a new to me, 03 sonoma with a 4.3 and was just kinda taking a look around the engine area and came across this bad boy with the red clip. It's loose (obviously...lol) but it is coming from a cluster of other wires, and splits off in its own path. I have looked high, low and in-between and can't find anywhere it can possibly plug into. It's on the driver's side close to the firewall. I haven't noticed any lights or tornado sirens going off, so it may just be something that the previous owner did away with for some reason or another. But I just wna make sure it's nothing important. I hope the pics make it a little more understandable. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
B4U Task Force Admin
28,703 Posts
There are two plugs for the ABS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So your saying it possibly has something to do with the abs light that so brightly lights up on the dash...lol

·
Been there Done it
11,264 Posts
It's connector C2 to the ABS module. That silver box it's laying on in the first pic. The PO probably unplugged it because the light was on. Didn't make a difference.
If both the ABS light and the Brake light come on when you plug it in the board in the module needs some solder repair. Common issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts