S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any one had seen the new Platinum gauges from Nu image, In some pics they look sweet and others they dont look as good. I want them because they look kinda like brushed aluminum, its a theme I am going with. Thanks Jered

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
all the ones i've seen look really good....i just redid accents on my interior to silver so i'm thinkin bout gettin those gauges also...late

·
1,088 Posts
i've also thought about gettin the bezel that goes around the gauges and painting it instead of gettin the gauges.....i'm worried that the gauges will be a dif shade of silver than what i have on the interior.....just a thought...late
just got these pix....here is what it did look like and what it looks like now

just like all the others, these aren't showing up.....give the "www" a click to see what the accents look like....late

·
1,088 Posts
well this should make it a lil easier...instead of getting the gauges i'll prolly just get the bezel to paint

Attachments

·
1,088 Posts
passenger side

Attachments

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah painting the bezal would look sweet on your truck, I am probably going with the gauges because I think it will really do something for the stock interior

·
1,088 Posts
well instead of buying the bezel to go around the cluster (whatever ya wanna call it) i just painted the area around the gauges.....*beware*.....the plastic will not come off without cracking......but it still looks good......you really wouldn't notice it was missing....as far as the painting on the interior....i think i'm done....anymore and it would be too much....just thought i would let anyone that had the idea to paint the area around the gauges know that the plastic won't be in one piece after you're done (or if it is, you were alot more careful than i was).....late

·
..::5 Year Member::..
426 Posts
i am abotu to paint the inside of my truck...the dash....how do u paint that fair right air vent? we can seem to get it out
ktulu:bash:

·
1,088 Posts
ktulu said:
i am abotu to paint the inside of my truck...the dash....how do u paint that fair right air vent? we can seem to get it out
ktulu:bash:
the big one or the lil one on the side?.....both are pretty easy to get out....the lil one on the side just needs a lil screw driver to pop it out...the big air vent can be gotten out pretty easy too....just slide a screw driver down the outside of it and inda pry the vent toward the inside then just pull it out.....they go back in really easy too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts