S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i pitty the fool!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have no clue on the proper way to take these off on my 91 and i dont wanna break anything. can you guys tell me how to take them off so i can paint them?

·
I SHIT BRICKS
6,080 Posts
if u have the same dash as me which i think that u do all u have to do for the vents on the sides is just grab them and pull them and they will pop off. the thing around guages by your AC/Heat and ur Running/Headlights there should be 2 screws located right below the light switch and 2 screws right below the Heat/AC then if you follow your steering columb ther should be 4 screws 2 on the left side and 2 on the right side of the steering columb right on the plastic shit u wanna take off than that whole set up should pull off. then if u want to get ur guages out u just have to take out the 4 nuts (one on each corner) and hten that hsould just pop right off.....if u have any other questions just ask and make sure u send me some pics of it when its done.....

·
i pitty the fool!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok guys ill see about getting to this tomorrow when i get paint and ill be sure to send you pics onelowSdime lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
onelowsdime is right man its easy to get it all out .the thing im trying to figure out is how to get the piece around the door handle off without braking the brackits if anyone knows fill me in .....thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
mann i was hoping i wouldnt have to do that but i was thinking the same thing. i just need to paint it and i hate to paint it while its still in there. when you take it off do you just pop those clips off and they wil pop back on ...thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts