S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting pipes for my 98 SS with taxes comming back. My way of thumbing my nose at uncle Sam. Getting a cat back Flow Master delta 50. single in dual out.

my question is:

For the 4.3 with a cold air intake installed does this upgrade make any kind of a measureable differnce in:

A Gas millage
B Torque
C HP

Either way i'm doing it but some cars respond better to pipes. Like my old dodge turn in to a real gimp after i piped it out. sounded cool but way less torque. mabye a tad more on top but way slower off the line.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
33,072 Posts
Define pipes...most exhaust will not make a noticeable improvement. And before you ask for sound clips...there are lots of them, however it is hard to tell what you may think is the best...it's subjective.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gosh i am sorry left out the best part... going with a Flow master cat back and i have watched all the clips i wouldn't post here and ask anyhow. Pretty sure i wann do a delta 50 single in dual out with slash cut tips but idk. slash cut is not real original.

·
"factory freak"...
8,612 Posts
wavy cut would be original...

·
nice guys finish last
204 Posts
Woooo wooooooo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.