S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a cherry 96 S-10 reg. cab, short bed, I dont really have much money at the moment, so does anybody have any cheap customizing suggestions I can do without it being tacky?

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
clear corners for sure 55 shipped on ebay.......lowering kit spindle and blocks 2/3 forget the shocks use the same ones that would run ya like.....150......taillights arnt a must red ones are alright....tint all around 150ish.........i dunno small stuff like that...lower profile tires.......if ya lower it i dunnow wut ya got now but i would roll around wtih like 70 series lol you rub to hell.......prolly like headlights just sum white ones at shucks ummmm shave ur emblems pull the sticker off and use WD-40 to get sticky off looks 10 times better......uhhhh.....if u got trim around ur wheel wells remove it looks better ROLL PAN ON EBAY 35$$$$$ the best shit ever bolt on and hell even upainted looks better then a freakin bumper.......what else lemme think........i dunno PM me if ya want sum i didnt get i cant think of ne other cheap stuff ooo besides the grill insert thats cheap like 50 other then that....PM later
letzfly777 ON AIM
just helpin a fellow trucker

·
Registered
235 Posts
interior paint, set covers, you can cut y our 60/40s into buckets for free... lota ppl like underglow and it isnt that pricy... just think got tons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts