S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought i'd put up some pictures of the truck before i get the bags put in and yeah after month and a week with the valve on back order then the package went to arkansas, then back to TCM for them to send it to the right place in San diego..blah blah blah anyways the pictures.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and this one was after a dumbass driver did a full brake check in the middle of traffic on a rainy day, i think ABS sucks!!!!, good thing for full coverage and the truck was only 6 mo. old

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i'm in the truck club Sunset San diego chapter, and the red thing on the grill is the extra Z28 emblem of my 72 camaro that i took the S10 of the door and put the "10" over the "28" to make a Z10 emblem, i tell every body the it's GMs power delete option. and thanks for the replies. L8R

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yeah i order whit face gauges and euro tail the other day also so i'll get some other pictures up too..

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys i'll try to get some "work in progress" picture as we install the bags, i'll just have to get my friends camera from him.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
drps10 said:
what size tires are u running?. i have the same rims 16" yaya. but I am looking for new tires cuz mine are rubbing on the inner fender when I air out

235/45/r17 but they rub too.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts