S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a picture of my truck when it was still at the car lot. I picked her up on Tuesday of last week.

At the car lot.

No gold strip, New Euro Taillights

Clear Corners w/ APC Super White Bulbs

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since Tuesday ive bought, Euro Taillights, Clear corners, bule bulbs all around, Sport mirrors, roll pan.

By next week ill have my windows tinted, my stero installed.

17's are next!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
nice lookin truck:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

New front end, 17's, Shave eveything, and some other misc. things, then save up for a V-8

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Hey, nice ride. I was wondering what roll pan you got or are getting. The main one I like is Sir. Michaels roll pan. Why? Because it doesn't have those lights are either side. The only problem is the tag hangs down. I'm looking for a roll pan where the tag is in the middle and doesn't hang down. But I want it to be all smooth like the Sir Michaels roll pan for the full size chevy thats basically what I want. I don't want it where it does any curves or **** I just want it plain. Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't really found one yet. Looking for a steel one to.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Changed some things around. She looks a little differnt now.

Put my wheels from my other truck on today

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RawRedX said:
did you remove the amber lens from your clears or get new ones..????
Got new ones. The first ones I bought I didn't know they had the orange things on the end. So I took them back and got differnt ones.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks.

Ive been installing my stero, its being a pain in the ass!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Weasel said:
if you go low, go low 4/5 or 4/6 so it sits level

Its sets pretty low right now, where I have to park in my drive way (side yard kinda) I have to back over a roller curb thingy and I already scrap it. But im moving out soon so, we'll see.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts