S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need pics of extended cab dimes with 20" wheels that are possibly lowered
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its been down for a while and it kinda sucks they had some good pics on there

what size rims do you have?^
 

·
dixie highway destroyer
Joined
·
4,418 Posts
blasteracer07 said:
its been down for a while and it kinda sucks they had some good pics on there

what size rims do you have?^
18/20 eagle 212's. someone made a 18/20 post a week ago and i posted a few pics in there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice , are you lowered^ and what size tires do you have
20's look so good on extended cabs but on reg cabs they look huge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice im gonna get 20x8.5 with a 245/35x20 tire with a 4/5 drop you think i will be pretty good with the rubbing issues or should i get the 255/35x20
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright sweet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice dude tight truck im getting 20's, what size tires you have im gonna go with a 4/5 drop with 245/35 tires
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
blasteracer07 said:
nice dude tight truck im getting 20's, what size tires you have im gonna go with a 4/5 drop with 245/35 tires
the tires are 245/35/20.. Falken's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
would i have alot of rubbing problems with a 4/5 static drop with those size tires?

and if i go a 5/6 will i be aight, thats the size tire i think im gonna go with can i go a 5/6
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
blasteracer07 said:
would i have alot of rubbing problems with a 4/5 static drop with those size tires?

and if i go a 5/6 will i be aight, thats the size tire i think im gonna go with can i go a 5/6
i dont know, check the sticky at the top of this forum.. someone talks about it.. but 245/3520 will work fine i think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright im gonna go and stick with that tire size thanks alot dude
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what kind of wheels are those?^ chinners
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top