S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOURS OF LABOR AND SWEAT WERE POURED INTO THIS!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
badabababdabddababdabab...breeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hella sweet man.

P

·
0 Posts
That is sweet and do u have any pics of interior it sounds sweet

and this is POST # 500

YAY FOR ME

·
Girl Racers Do It Better
76 Posts
lol... suck it steve.... I can drive just as good as you can. Except I don't take people out when they try to pass me, I drive 'em clean!

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAHAHA, U GUYS SHOULD COME OUT TO A RACE SOMETIME, I RACE IN LANCASTER AND KUTZTOWN, LET ME KNOW IF U GUYS WANT DIRECTIONS

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Sure. Maybe when we get a decent weekend and I'm over Anne's house we can take a ride and watch. BAG THE TRUCK!!

·
Girl Racers Do It Better
76 Posts
I'd love to go and watch you race, but like Steve said, we gotta find a decent weekend to head up there. A couple of weeks ago I went up to Bridgeport with a bunch of friends to watch the races and it was awesome. Gotta love the sound of loud engines! Where at in Lancaster & Kutztown do you race? I have family that lives in Kutztown, maybe Steve and I could head up there for the day then to the races. Write back and let me know, thanks!

·
Xtreme
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the track in kutztown is in the Kutztown Fairgrounds, if u know where the university is u are right next to the track. racing starts there when the university lets out. may 20th is practice day and the week after that the racing starts.

·
Girl Racers Do It Better
76 Posts
I really don't have a clue where the university is and I don't know what time it lets out at. If you could give me that info I'll talk to Steve about heading down there for a day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts