S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the fuzziest one, I was off to get my envoy door handles from the dealer.

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
better pic, same POS scanner
LOOK you can see my fat 1" rear swaybar

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
side pic

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
re:

That's PHAT.. hehe... nice truck.

Do you have airride on that truck?... If not, any plans to bring it down a little... that would look awesome to be tucking tire/rim on your s10

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
I know you drive to strange places a lot, but i agree w/1gmc2nv
, you should bring it down some more, it'd really help out your rims too, because from that side pic, they don't look like 18s.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
last week I almost got stuck on a huge speed bump, and last night I was delivering a pizza in bum**** egypt and I got stuck on someones driveway for 2 minutes spinning the tires back and fourth.
I would like to get bags, but I don't know if I want to spend $3500 on my truck or save for a fast car. for now I am just going to continue saving. or I could get another job and spend all that money on my truck :D , ya that would be a good idea.

·
Registered
804 Posts
re:

I don't know what kind of speed bumps you have or driveways you guys have... but I've got my truck lowered 3/3 ontop of the zq8 suspension and I barely used to scrap over speed bumps... but I never took them head on... don't take this the wrong way... but when you drive a lowered vehicle you have to adjust your driving style...

For example... when driving up a steep driveway... if you go head on... you'll scrap the crap out of your front bumper and your crossmember... but if you slice into it on an angle you'll make it no problem. Like I said... I don't know what your driving conditions are like... but you shouldn't be having that much trouble at that height unless you have 2 foot speed bumps in your area.

I'm not sure if you've been doing this already or not... but I haven't had any problems here... there are tons of people that I know that drive inches from the ground and they can still make it around... and we're in Ontario Canada (crappy roads/ crappy weather, etc).

I still think it would be worth it to lower it a bit... with that much fender gap it doesn't look right.

My $0.02... otherwise looks good.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I deliver pizza so I can't avoid speed bumps like everyone else, there are some huge ****ing speed bumps here 8" tall, 7' long and worse. I hit the crossmember where it is 6" off the ground.
I know I will get some new mirrors soon, one thing at a time I just got my envoy door handles yesterday and I should be getting my new reciever hitch this week, it shipped from cali last week. I am trying to save up for the LS6.
the drivers side is a little lower and it looks better. no pic

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my dad won't let me keep another car at the house and if I move out I won't have as much money to spend on my truck. what would you do??
don't worry the pizza rides in the back like a *****, its not smelling up the cab :angel:. The one thing that slows me down I drive is driving slow enough that the pizza doesn't fly around. Don't even think about stealing a pizza out of the bed of my truck because I have a power tailgate lock :lol:

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh well I have to go get ready for work, time to make more money for my truck delivering pizza. hopefully I won't scrape on any gigantic bumps tonight. L8TR

1 - 20 of 30 Posts