S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
slammed2001 said:

this is the off topic section dumbass, which means almost anything goes...

HAHAHAH thats what I was thinking!

·
2001 Fire Starter
699 Posts
from what I heard about the new cobras is that they are suppose to have 496 hp.....and cost $35,000 - $42,000 depending on the options you take.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
thing is ugly as shit. also, if it doesn have ~500 hp, which i doubt, it'll need tires a lot wider than what it has to know what traction is.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
MuddyS10 said:
thing is ugly as shit. also, if it doesn have ~500 hp, which i doubt, it'll need tires a lot wider than what it has to know what traction is.
it will be close to 500hp as it's using the same motor as the GT just minus the supercharger, one flaw to it though it'll be over 3500lbs

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
Cast-aluminum with screw-type supercharger and air-to-water intercooler

Says supercharged there...

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
MuddyS10 said:
Cast-aluminum with screw-type supercharger and air-to-water intercooler

Says supercharged there...
not official at this point, there is talk of a 450hp non supercharged car and a 550hp supercharged car, speculation until the official release....

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
And the F Bodies are not ugly as shit?

It is all a matter of opinions. You dont like the looks others do. As far as the hp figure. Word on Ford is that it will be just under 500. The pony car is changing for them to be the corvette challenger. Look at the 03/04's fat, heavy pigs that are comparable to GMs latest vette offering factory to factory.
Of course I am ready for some muddy speak.....so lets hear your tall tales again.

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
It's still just a ford IMO. Seems as if ford can't produce the HP numbers without having to throw a supercharger into the package. I'd take a 300HP camaro any day over any 500HP mustang any day!

·
Stealth Sierra
8,375 Posts
LunaticSVT said:
All I have to say is there is a replacement for displacement, it's measured in PSI. :)
to an extent. I'll agree.

well 500hp is 500hp it wouldnt matter if it had 305's.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts