S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"I Like Mine With No Shine"
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the before picture. The after will be in the next post. This is after i rolled it a couple of times. Me and my friend both climbed out the window and walked away uninjured!

Attachments

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is after i rolled it a couple of times. Me and my friend both climbed out the window and walked away uninjured!

Attachments

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way, that was my old truck '97 2.2. My "new" one is a '95 2.2.

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
ow

:uhoh:

how'd that happen?

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
:eek:

oh my god.....primed what happened. im glad that you and ur friend walked away but are you all ok?

steve

K

·
0 Posts
damn that sucks....althought it does look sweet with the chopped roof :).... but all joking aside...glad your o.k

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was coming down the interstate 2 days after i got my 2" spindles put on in the front and as i started through a weird curve, the front driverside tire went off the road into the grass, the crossmember snagged the corner of the asphalt and whipped me around. i spun around and the driverside hit a retaining wall and whipped the front around and then i went to rollin. and that was all she wrote. It was a hell of a fun ride, though. Better than any roller coaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Glad your ok, props to the design of our S trucks as far as safety.. How fast were you going?

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Hey man, you said that you just got the 2"drop spindles, where they installed? and then you crashed? if so sue the hell out of em!

peace, steve

·
Registered
287 Posts
damn glad you are ok man, my roommate just got into an accident a few weeks ago on the freeway, he had a bmw and his tire blew out, he spun 180 degrees and went head on with on coming traffic, he was ok too. what are you going to do with the truck now though?

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
was this before of after a re-alignment?:uhoh:

I tell you what...I crawled out of my wreck uninjured too...I seriously think we have seriously tuff trucks, even if consumer reports doesn't think so:evilg:

how bad does that look!:drinkhaha

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
J_Rod said:
was this before of after a re-alignment?:uhoh:

I tell you what...I crawled out of my wreck uninjured too...I seriously think we have seriously tuff trucks, even if consumer reports doesn't think so:evilg:

how bad does that look!:drinkhaha
damn that sux for both of you.. definitely have to say the trux are tough i wish i had a pic of my 82 when i got tboned.... was in 95 it was mostly the bed that got hit so i definitely could walk away from it and no frame damage but the bed was a bug u I could have made one side into a stepside :D and i didnt feel a thing...

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
That camber is awesome.. lol. My insurance went way down when I bought my S10. They cant be all that unsafe.

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was only going about 70 or 75 tops. I already got rid of the truck. The insurance company totalled it, so i sold it back to them.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
my god man, that truck looks bad. this always happens.....you get a truck and put all your hard work and money into it and waaaaaa-laaaaaaa......its gone. taken away from us. but we go on and get another one, and keep on fixin our rides, why??? because were in it for life and keepin' it real!!

peace, steve

·
Registered
287 Posts
Primed95 said:
I was only going about 70 or 75 tops. I already got rid of the truck. The insurance company totalled it, so i sold it back to them.
did you keep anything from the truck? because i know they dont let you keep anything that is bolted on. or are you just going to start all over again?

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Screw that. I took everything off that i ever put on there besides my flowmaster exhaust. My clear taillights have been in two wrecks, both of which the truck was totalled, only one was my fault. the other was in my '94 Wildhorse Saloon Edition regular cab S-10. Someone rear ended me at 40mph when i was sittin still. I had ionly had the truck for 3 weeks!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts