S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the truck ran 15.1 with bolt ons and on et streets and yank 2800 stall 14.399

that me driving it. for all those who like burning rubber this stall is for you. traction is not present when you power brake it and let is stall and take off

Attachments

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i love leavin s's everywhere. the neighbor in the white truck was pissed but everyone else is cool, he told my dad that the back of the truck was so far off with the front end he thought i was gonna wack his truck.

my dad said the white piece of junk. he looked at my dad and just walked away lol

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
98 SS ON NOS said:
here is the truck ran 15.1 with bolt ons and on et streets and yank 2800 stall 14.399

that me driving it. for all those who like burning rubber this stall is for you. traction is not present when you power brake it and let is stall and take off

What else does he have besides the stall???

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just changed to the slp intake
yank 2800 stall
flowmaster muffler
slp y pipe
high flow cat
no headers!!
he sent his cpu out to get flasthed
tb spacer
tb mod
jacobs ignition
electric fan
pullies
low temp thermo
1.5 roller rockers
i did the headlight ram air mod for him
he ran with 26x10.5x15 et streets, and no rear tail gate, he also ditched the bumper and put a rollpan in back between the 15.1 and 14.399 run with the stall

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
how much of a difference did the 1.5 roller rockers make and where did he get them?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he got it off e bay didnt ask him what brand they were. he did all the mods at the same time so dont know quite the difference. but without the stall he ran a 15.1 and with it 14.399 i think it was the thruster 3200 not 2800 sorry

·
SS Member
21 Posts
Tony,
How much did the stall set ya back??? And where did ya get it from??? I am looking into getting one for my slow POS!!!
Later Eric

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
ok, i have a few questions about stall converters. i want to have one changed in when i put a in posi and change the gears. i have 3.42 in with a one legger:)bash: ). what would you recommend for performance street driving when it comes to a stall converter? i want to run 3.73's. what kind of gains in performance would these changes give? and if it isnt too much trouble could you explain how a performance stall converter wroks as compared to a stocker? thanks for the help!:drinkhaha

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Hey Tony did he replace the rear main seals and all? also is theri a easier way i could drop my trans rather than unboltin the motor mounts and pullin the engine foward??:idea:

·
Registered
745 Posts
smokin

Im confused about the term not hookin ,and at the same time a 1.8 60 ft.time which is not to shabby for a street truck!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts