S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
T04E 60-1 Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of my Katzkin Seats installed

I have had these laying around forever....

Thought I would post them up now:

What do you ya think? If anyone is interested in getting some of these katzkin seats let me know, they gave me some discount coupons for like $25 off or something.

Mike

·
T04E 60-1 Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are no other seats.... the katzkin seats are a leather wrap... you take the factor cloth off and wrap the seat with the new katzkin leather.

As for pricing... I think for the front and back seats of the blazer is was like $680 or something around there?

S-10's are much cheaper since you only have the front seats

Mike

·
98 Noma ZQ8
605 Posts
those look really nice. i'd like leather seats but my ass would freeze to them during our canadian winters

·
T04E 60-1 Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Custom made....

We took a full pillar pod (dual) and got a single pod, cut a hole in the full pillar, used a plastic welder and welded the pod in. Then we sprayed it with a textured paint. Still need to find the right color to spray it to match the rest of the interior.

Mike

·
Early Member
3,167 Posts
thrteen said:
those look really nice. i'd like leather seats but my ass would freeze to them during our canadian winters
I think you can buy a heating element from katzkins to add to your seat.

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
Last time i checked they didnt make a back seat for the 2dr

·
Registered
664 Posts
looks good, I wish I had the extra money. Anyone know how much it would be to buy just two leather seat covers, for my xtreme?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts