S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
needin 20's member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 2 wrecks that weren't my fault and long 2 months of BS, I finally took my truck out for a cruise today w/o feeling gay. 2 days after the rear was finally bagged some old BIT*H backed into me. So I went to the junkyard a couple weeks later and got the bumper off the same Bravada that I took the seat out of and tried a Blazer grill(lines) which made me realize that I need the recessed grill with the Bravada bumper. So the next day i'm driving to exchange the grill and a ricer civic turned in front of me and trashed that front end. Luckily, neither wreck caused any dameage to the hood, fenders, core..etc. Anyway, after riding around with ziptied parking lights and no bumper or grill, I finally have my new front. Chrome bumper w/o holes, all chrome grill, and 4WD valance. Still needs a bowtie and clears very badly, orange = :barf: Anyway I'll shut up now and just post the frickin pics.

Bravada bumper w Blazer grill that I had for like 2 days

Attachments

·
needin 20's member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
threw some paint on the factory roll pan that was gray for a while. BTW I've also decided to keep my truck since I did't have any luck selling it.

Attachments

·
needin 20's member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What pisses me off if those were my first two wrecks and I'm 21. I made it through the peeling out stages and drivin like hell in the teen years but I guess it was just my time. I was skeptical of all the bling on the front but I like it. Also saved me from havin to paint grill and bumper. :jester:

·
needin 20's member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nates98s-10 said:
Both frontends look good, i like that Bravada cover, will it fit on with the type of grill you have now?
Yea, and it looks really tight. The only reason I didn't do it again is because I can't afford a brand new one..they're like $250+. You can either buy the Bravada bumper support, use the 94-97 bumper w/o endcaps, or trim the ends off your stock bumper which is what I did. The Bravada bumper itself need minor modifications to fit. The recessed grill looks better because it matches the lines of the bumper and hides the area that needs to be trimmed off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts