·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Nice sh!t box Norm. We all hate it you know that!!!! I just can't wait to see it up close. It is just like mine except I have a stepside without stripes. I like the stripes but I think GM should have painted them on instead of decals!!! See you soon enough.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey dan thanks for the compliments and i totally agree with you about the stripes

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I don't know. I still think we should all go to the spooktacular show in burlington. It will be really cool. Deven ofcourse our club will be representing in a big way. If we get the same 17 cars we had at our show there that would be great because they park you by club at the spooktacular show not by class. It is cool. Well we just need everyone else to go.

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Dan u have PM

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Garrett, I don't care. He is beneath me. He is a piece of sh!t and we all know it. Or is there another reason he doesn't belong to any clubs anymore. Everyone knows the way he is. Let him be the little boy he is being. I didn't see him bring a good looking girl to Dans place just a bunch of 15 yr olds because that is all he can get (oh yeah and they were ugly too)!!! So I really don't care what he has to say about me because the next time I see him I will just have to kick his ass!!! I see that site hasn't changed!!

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Just thought I would let you know. A bro for a Bro. Ya know.

Wow I made a rhyme. Weeeeeeeeeeee

Next time PM me:)

·
Wir sind allein
72 Posts
I am going to the spooktacular show for sure. I think even lisa is bringhing her car. She has been buying stuff lately for it. That would be cool if we could get some guys to go. Also I am planing my trip some time in October to Ohio, and I was stopping by Buffalo, to see Cartman and crew. He asked if you were coing to buffalo also.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I definately can't make it to Buffalo this year. I will definately make it out there next year for sure. But this year is out of the question. I have to get back to that site soon. I still can't believe Jamie didn't take a trophy at the show. His truck was by far better than alot of the others there that did take trophies....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys well it looks like some of the other guys in moving violationz are making plans to go to maryland for the weekend we were gonna have ours if you still want to come down for that wekend and then head to the spooktacular show ill do it.. we can till party at my house on sat and head out on sunday so let me know.. i have to bring my car to the shop someitme before then to have the air dam repainted i bottomed out the other day so boo hoo for me. but itll be fixed for the show. although noone in my club will be there so looks like ill be by myself on that one...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts