S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm through with the looks right now (except for rims). I'm mainly working on engine mods right now. Later, Brandon

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took the chrome stripes off the fenderwells, but it had done scratched the paint, so I left it on. As of right now I have a 2.2 Auto with a cat-back exhaust, and [email protected] Intake.Looking for a B&M Shiftplus shift improver but cant find one. later,Brandon

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wanted smaller stripes because nobody around here has them like that. Also the APC sticker is coming off next weekend for the applying of a "xtreme" sticker. Later, Brandon

PS: The sticker only gave me 5hp.The stripes was 50hp....LOL

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
first off welcome to the forum! truck does look nice i aggree take the apc sticker off. its more import style. as for the racing stripes go....if u like them stick with them, if not take them off. again welcome to the forum, and hold on its a low, fast ride!

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought the APC from autozone. It's gone now. Replaced it with another sticker. Looks ALOT better. Later, Brandon

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
will the sticker still give you 5 hp if you keep it behind the seat! welcome to the forum man nice truck! later :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts