S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple of updated pics of the rear end, with rollpan on and emblems shaved

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another :booty:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Dude thank god I saw those pics first...With a thread title like that you could get in trouble......Im with Extreme...Lose the trim. Nice otherwise

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: Thought you would like the title....The trim will be coming off this weekend, if the weathers good around here... Today is the first day it hasn't rained since Saturday

·
VERMONTSTER
500 Posts
LOOSE THE TRIM!

Nice, please loose the trim next time you take a ride, Its not hard, just bring it to the country, and tell it to get off your truck and leave it there in the middle of the backcountry!:booty: Oh you were talking about the molding, I thought you were talking about Trim (chick) Then all you have to do is use a heat gun and peel it off! Then bring it out to the country and dump it!:thumbup:

·
body dropped
4,346 Posts
Now that's funny!!!!

outragis said:
Nice, please loose the trim next time you take a ride, Its not hard, just bring it to the country, and tell it to get off your truck and leave it there in the middle of the backcountry!:booty: Oh you were talking about the molding, I thought you were talking about Trim (chick):

BTW Cut your grass!:twak:

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
Re: Now that's funny!!!!

Got_20s said:

BTW Cut your grass!:twak:
HAHA, and wash your truck. Who painted your new roll pan? how much was it? I think that you should paint the handles, and the lights maroon, to match the rest of your truck, looking sweet.

·
Registered
279 Posts
better indeed. now you know what to save up for:)

·
Registered
279 Posts
ooops. :eyes: guess you alredy have the drop kit. rock on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I got the grass cut today, it finally stop raining long enough to get it done. As I said the trim will come off this weekend if its decent enough, and no Ellwood I still haven't drop it yet.

Nice pics Pison, to bad I can't take it that low. With the way the snow gets around here no go that low..... no winter ride.

A friend of mine painted it for me. Its a factory pan, and I was actually thinking about either shaving the handle or painting it.
Definately going to paint the lights. (BTW Its copper metallic not maroon :D )

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
i agree with the person who said cut your grass... and about the pan... looks nice especially when its already painted

1 - 20 of 20 Posts