S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few Pics Tell me what you guys think..

Attachments

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:worship: Another

Attachments

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last One

Attachments

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
looks good, looks like a nice choice on rims..

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Nicely done if ya ask me but I second the motion to lose the badges and maybe drop it a bit more.

Ozzy

X

·
0 Posts
hey man, nice truck.. it needs a drop and lose the badges.. also are those 20's? keep it up... Also whats next?
xtreme

·
Race Bait ZQ8
72 Posts
Tyte ride! what kinda clears ya runnin'?

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:doh: Thanks Thinking of doing the drop But the only way im going to do it if I can get a nice air ride set up... Plus I wanna see how the ride is with air bags. Does any one on Long Island have a X or s-10 with bags?:bah: :chicken:

The bagdes on the doors everyone wants me to take the off Are they just Glued on of do they need to be shaved?

·
Black/Green Billet Sheen.
1,063 Posts
are those coddington "hotrods"? cant really tell. I am always interested in seeing what my wheels will look like. what tire size are you running? either way it looks killer. could use another 2 inches towards the ground though. very nice

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Clutchstk said:
:doh: Thanks Thinking of doing the drop But the only way im going to do it if I can get a nice air ride set up... Plus I wanna see how the ride is with air bags. Does any one on Long Island have a X or s-10 with bags?:bah: :chicken:

The bagdes on the doors everyone wants me to take the off Are they just Glued on of do they need to be shaved?
They are glued on, use a heat gun and pull gently, they will come off relatively easy. Not sure if there is a better way to do this, that's how I did mine. Used bug and tar remover afterwards for the excess glue left over, I'm sure there is a product made specifically for this type of thing though.

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
toolman said:
are those coddington "hotrods"? cant really tell. I am always interested in seeing what my wheels will look like. what tire size are you running? either way it looks killer. could use another 2 inches towards the ground though. very nice
I dont know what kind of Boyds they are I went on to his website and cant find these exact ones

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
xtremelow That might be the nicest air set up I've seen I like ow you did the cut out in te back and how you I guess re welded new fenders for the fron and back Looks Killer. How Much did all of that run you?:bowdown:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts