S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Got spray? Got boost? (y)
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my Blazer leather seats. I even have 6 way power too! I also got a center console too! i am going to vac form a part around a aftermarket shifter. Still haven't decided on a shifter yet for the 4l60e. Any good sugg?

What do you guys think?

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
I hate you you are always getting the cool shizzle before me.

I want them............but hey you aint got air yet hehehehehe.

Looks awsome I will have the store and lock money Monday so I will be getting a hold of you.

Ozzy

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Looks hella cool!

·
Registered
457 Posts
looks really nice.. i always liked those seats... but hey, i got a question for you... did those seats bolt right in???? or did you have to mod it them??? give me some tips and what not... thanks...

·
Hick
50 Posts
Looks great. Just curious, how easy/hard was the install? Did everything just bolt right in? Or was there some chopping, customizing, etc. involved?

·
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only one mount is different. The back inside one. Just look to make sure your not drilling thru somethin. Use a good grade bolt 2 flatwashers and a nylock nut. We are talking about what you sit on so you want it to be secure. Then you just need to give the two orange wires 12v and ground the 2 black ones. You will have 2 if you have power lumbar too. The center just needs 4 holes and bolts. Only took me about 1hr. to mount and wire the seats. Now i have seats for sale. Charcoal 60/40.

·
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW Xtremelow I am more worried about gettin the heads and valvetrain done and gettin another stage so I can get low into the 12's next season. Then me and you go out for the last few weekends of the season with retarted nitrous jettings and see how fast these stock short block 4.3's can go....before they give up!:lnv:

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Seats look nice. Way to go!

·
Registered
940 Posts
seats looks great, just a question though where did you pick them up and how much did they set you back if you don t mind me asking ?

·
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes I just used the old ones. Look on ebay they are on there once in a while. look to spend 400+ on avarage. I stole mine for just over 300 though. Center was a extrra 50

·
Registered
476 Posts
Not too shabby...but I'll keep my Katzkin's...:D

Don't you just love having leather seats now though? My first car (81 Caddy) had leather and I loved it...Lately my cars had all had cloth seats...I switched over to leather in my Blazer and I'm in heaven...I forgot how nice they were...

I also forgot (until this morning) how cold they are on a Brisk November morning in Michigan... :lol:

·
Registered
476 Posts
hellbents10 said:
I don't have to worry about the cold weather with mine. I store it.

I do know what you are talkin about though.lol.
I'll be storing mine this winter as well, but I procrastinated too long about putting my winter beater on the road this year...Gotta do the brakes this weekend and it should be good to go... :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts